- Searing 3,000,000 SHU formula at 6% concentration
- Provides 180,000 SHU out the nozzle and 1.2% total capsaicinoids
- Non-flammable and safe to use with Tasers or other stun devices
- Bright green dye to mark the offender for easy identification by police or sheriff officers
- Dye is a vegetable-base and safe for human use
Fox Labs Mean Green pepper spray is a green, water-based OC formula consisting of resin rated at 3,000,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) and 20.4% Major Capsaicinoids, that is so purified it is virtually clear. Not even FOX LABS’ 5.3 million SHU resin used in their famous “FIVE POINT THREE” formulas is as pure. This has enabled FOX LABS to add green dye to the formula making it distinctive from all other formulas in the marketplace. It not only maintains the legendary stopping power that all FOX LABS’ formulas are known and recognized for, but with the addition of the green color they offer the additional benefit of a deterrent that makes assailant identification much, much easier.
Spring-Loaded Flip Top Units are quickly becoming the unit of choice, because the safety flip top prevents accidental discharge. Simply put your finger or thumb under the top, it rises easily with a spring, and depress the button for a powerful blast.