- Primaloft Silver Insulation Provides Extra Warmth in This 4-Season Air Mat
- Great for Colder Weather
- Built In Pump for Easy Inflation
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop Fabric
- Horizontal Tube Design Makes for a Comfortable Sleeping Area
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included
The Alps Mountaineering Featherlite 4s Series is extremely lightweight and compact. The difference between the Featherlite and the Featherlite 4s is the Primaloft Silver Insulation for cold weather. Since it does not contain any foam, once inflated, all you have is the weight of the fabric and air. If you choose the regular size, your air pad will weigh just over 2 pounds. If you go with the Long size, you will be just above two and a half pounds. Inflation takes just a couple of minutes and is done via the included pump near the head of the pad. When it's time to store the pad in your pack, it compacts very small so you're not taking up a lot of room in your pack. As with all ALPS air pads, the Featherlite series features brass valves for long-term durability and comes with a stuff sack and repair kit, so there's not a bunch of accessories to purchase after you get your air pad.