Hunters beware: there's a new pack on the market, and it's the cream of the crop... especially when you consider the price you can get it for. There are a lot of features crammed into the Traverse. For starters, let's talk about its modular design. It can hold your bow or gun in the expandable pocket. It can haul out meat, decoys, or extra gear in the "hauling mode." It has a pocket designed specifically for carrying and protecting your spotting scope. In addition to all these great features, it has 2 easy access pockets on the waist belt, a large main compartment, a side pocket, internal pocket, and 2 front wing pockets. If you still need room, there are side compression straps to attach even more gear.
The Traverse has a top-of-the-line "H" frame design and multi-layer foam waist belt with a PE outer layer that will make the perfect combination to carrying heavy loads comfortably. Add in the adjustable torso range and this pack has the suspension system every hunter seeks when hauling out an animal or other heavy loads. The unique "H" frame design is made of strong, but lightweight, tubular aluminum. For a pack, the key to carrying weight comfortably is to have a strong frame and a rock-solid, adjustable suspension, and that's exactly what the Traverse has, making it one of the most advanced internal-frame packs in the industry.
- Expandable Pack Section Offers an Additional 1,2000 in³
- Unique "H" Frame Design Allows you to Carry Heavy Loads
- Carrying System Designed for Packing Out Meat and Other Gear
- Unique Padded Waist Belt with PE Outer Shell Allows you to Carry Heavy Loads Comfortably
- Padded Shoulder Harness with Load Lifters
- Adjustable Torso Range to Fit Most Sizes
- Front Zippered "Wing Pockets" Allow you to Protect and Secure your Meat or other Gear when Hauling
- Extension Lashing Straps Included for Extra Large Loads