- Open hook design and hook stop delivers quick and easy loading
- Hand-polished, stainless steel hook provides strength and durability
- Wide roller-sear creates the smoothest-possible trigger pull
- Forward, knurled trigger to maximize draw length
- 4-hole length adjustments
- Adjustable Trigger Pull
The Rhino from Scott Archery features an open hook design for super fast connections and an interchangeable spring system providing a full range of trigger-sensitivity adjustments. The trigger on the Rhino is extremely far forward to maximize effective draw length and increase arrow speeds. The 4-holelength adjustments allow each archer to customize the length for a perfect fit. All internal components are machined from the highest grade steel for rugged durability and shot after shot reliability.