- Comfortable to carry and easily opened with a flick of the wrist
- Morse tapers, the tight locking joints, make the baton feel solid in your hand
- The distinct sound of the baton expanding sends a signal to the suspect that you are armed and ready
- Black Chrome finish with Firm Foam Grip
- Fewer strikes also mean added safety for the officer The end-cap utilizes a bore guide that centers the end shaft over the retention spring, reducing breakage that often occurs in non-Monadnock end-cap designs
The Monadnock Classic Friction Lock expandable baton is manufactured from cold-drawn 4130 aircraft seamless-alloy steel tubing for reliability and long life. The precision Morse tapers, or tight locking joints, make the baton feel solid in the officer’s hand. The Standard Steel Tip provides more kinetic energy, allowing the baton to open faster in a combat situation. When the baton tip strikes a hard surface, the weight in the tip also helps it close by providing additional shock to unlock the shafts.