- Logically placed handles for easy moving
- Strategically placed D-rings for secure transport
- MicroLite3 Insulation
- Water resistant coating for protection in foul weather
- Industrial grade rubber, non-skid, protective bottom
- Window flaps are removable and front door has hook-&-loop fastener loops to roll up and secure in warmer weather
- Tough rubber mesh over each window for air circulation
The Dixie Cover has logically placed handles for ease of moving and for disgruntled baggage handlers. Strategically placed D-Rings make securing your friend as easy as pulling it tight. Mud River has placed a tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window to ensure that air is dispensed properly and to secure a snug fit while traveling. While the need for gear is essential, you will find stash pockets in all the right locations. The industrial grade bottom was not an after thought. Built to withstand years of abrasion, the chosen material is a 2-ply infused 1200D Poly that has a water resistant coating for protection in foul and unpredictable weather. Worry not! When the mercury drops, the MicroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss to your favorite hunting companion.