Beavertail full-size Boat Blinds are designed not only for exceptional concealment, but with superior functionality. These blinds attach to your boat with Beavertail's exclusive telescoping frame system, which means no holes to drill, and attachment/detachment is a snap. All blinds provide more than enough clearance for everyone in the boat, no matter where you are seated. These blinds are designed to work with both backwater motors and standard outboards. Their boat blinds also lay directly on the side rail which means unobstructed access to gun boxes and accessories. By exchanging the blind arms for ground legs, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes. This blind fits all Xpress, War Eagle, Polar Kraft, Alumicraft, Sea Ark, Grizzly Tracker, Lowe, Crestliner, Legend Craft, Gator Trax, Go-Devil, Curacraft, Rino, Triton, and many more boat models.
Material: 600 Denier Cordura
Weight: 47 lbs
Fits Boats: 14' - 15'
Top Beam: 47" - 59"
Above Gunnels: 27"
- 3 closeable shooting holes
- Gunnel to gunnel clearance frame
- Attaches using the exclusive adjustable telescoping frame system, no holes have to be drilled into your boat
- Allows you to use bench seats, gun boxes & storage without interference of the blind frame
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized tubing
- Exclusively made to run with a mud motor; equally effective with outboards
- Accommodates square front jon boats as well as semi-V front jons
- 600 Denier Cordura stitched with nylon thread.
- Large Vegetation Straps for foliage and ultimate concealment