- GhillieTEX™ IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Compatible with most 5.56mm/.223 ammunition magazines
- Reduces reload cycle time
- High-Impact resistant polymer case with anti-fragmentation properties
- Mounts to any MOLLE/P.A.L.S. 1" web system, up or down operators preference
- Attachment slots for 'double-stack' or Malice clips
- Magazine stays secure without pouch flap, hook, cover, or bungee
- Enhanced urethane tension strap can be moved up or down for additional tension
- Resistance to solar heating
- MOLLE and Duty belt versions avalible
The FastMag Gen IV accommodates most 5.56mm/.223 ammunition magazines. It reduces reloading cycle time for the operator and can be mounted in the up or down direction (operator’s preference). The system eliminates the need for traditional top closures, while providing a secure point of access. The enhanced urethane tension strap is adjustable to meet the users preference for removal tension. The mounting slots on the front allow operators to ‘double-stack’ FastMags or attach nylon accessory pouches using MALICE Clips, giving even more options for your kit setup.
The FastMag Gen IV is also available in a Duty Belt configuration which is designed with an adjustable/removable belt slide that fits most belts including rigger and duty belts. The FastMag Duty belt is also uniquely designed for 'double-stacking' by removing the adjust belt slide.