- 100% waterproof fully taped seams
- Zippered chest and lower cargo pockets and fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Bilateral magnetic bellowed lower shell pockets
- Anatomical Hood with three critical adjustment points
- Weather resistant and windproof rip-stop 100% polyester shell fabric with 40g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
Banded had a vision to create the most technologically advanced jacket for the demanding outdoorsman derived from the infamous White River National Wildlife Refuge. Their benchmark was to produce the most innovative, functional, maximum-performing wader jacket consisting of the finest materials known to man. After rigorous testing and material research, they developed the core components of the White River Wader Jacket. This jacket features a 3-n-1 design consisting of an outer shell and an inner liner jacket which can be worn separately or together. The jacket’s exterior shell combines optimal fabrics with the most scientifically advanced waterproof and breathable laminate to develop a Super Hydrophobic Evaporative Development System (SHEDS). The liner features 40 gram PrimaLoft silver insulation due to its soft, breathable, water repellent, and fast drying characteristics. A 3-n-1 jacket designed to provide unmatched warmth, while remaining dry, and comfortable as you huddle against a tree on a Pin Oak flat in the White River Bottoms of Central Arkansas or hunker down in a cattail slough of the "Duck Factory." This jacket was born from suggestions and input from die-hards across the country. You asked for it, we brought it. You wanted it, this jacket has it.