- Easy to install
- Designed for comfort, control and superior weapon retention
- Constructed of high-strength carbon fiber filled polymer
- Ambidextrous gooseneck-style stock with palm swell
- Click-adjustable cheek weld / length-of-pull
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups
- Secure grip storage compartment
- 6 O'clock Picatinny rail on forend for mounting of compatible components
- Includes textured rail cover / extended mag release
- Patent pending flared magwell makes magazine changes quick and easy
- Integrated forend Picatinny rail with extended rail cover
- Soft rubber recoil pad - contoured and textured for superior comfort
- 4-integral steel inserts for ball-lock/push-button QD sling swivels
This drop-in fit, fully adjustable Precision stock from Archangel is designed for the popular Ruger 10/22. Molded from a proprietary, lightweight, carbon-fiber filled polymer it is virtually impervious to weather and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. The Archangel stock is designed for comfort and superior weapon control which makes it a great option when choosing a new 10/22 stock. Archangel has integrated a 6 O'clock Picatinny rail on forend for mounting bipods, lights, and other compatible components. The stock is great for all shooters due to the ambidextrous palm swell and click-adjustable cheek weld and length of pull. This stock is compatible with .920" barrel contours.
Magazine, Action, Barrel, and Scope not included.