- Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle resistant
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Low profile appearance for use both on and off duty
- Includes D-ring for keys or tools
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Nine-Pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hook and loop back pockets with wallet "pocket in a pocket"
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for folding knife or tool clip
- Internal openings for knee pads
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two hidden coin pockets
Propper has been making high-quality uniforms and apparel for military, law enforcement and public safety professionals since 1967. Their clothing is on the backs of our Nation's protectors, so they don't take their job lightly. Propper provides our service men and women with clothing that they can rely on. Clothing that is specifically designed for their needs and loaded with functional details that can stand up to the wear and tear of daily demands.
The Propper Lightweight Tactical Pant was designed to provide all the same features of the original canvas tactical pant but in a lighter weight ripstop fabric that is better suited to all season wear, while still offering the same heavy duty construction that will not let users down. Professionals demand a lot from their pants when they're on the move and the Propper Lightweight Tactical Pant delivers.
Propper tactical pants feature nine pockets to hold everything from your smartphone to a multi-tool. The comfortable 6.5 oz poly/cotton ripstop fabric offers durability and strength when coupled with DuPont Teflon fabric protector stains and liquids are repelled and the pants stay looking great. An action stretch waistband adds comfort and the "pocket in a pocket" gives you quick access to your wallet while keeping it secure.