The Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit contains the essentials needed to clean your firearm utilizing the Otis patented Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning method. Complete instructions are included.
- 30" Flexible Cable with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Flexible cable allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the cable.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cable in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.