• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber
• Includes 3-9x32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
• Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole. synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
• Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
• Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
• Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
• Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
• Metal trigger blade.
• Precision rifled steel barrel.
• Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
• Anti bear-trap safety.
• Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
• Large muzzle break for easy cocking with integrated hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
The Hatsan Edge Combo is a great Air Gun for beginner or seasoned shooters. It is very lightweight and easy to handle. The Tactical style ambidextrous stock is comfortable for shooters of all sizes. The raised Monte Carlo cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game.
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Overall Length: 43.7"
Barrel Length: 17.7"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Pull: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Type: Two Stage
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: 177: 1000 fps, 22: 800 fps, 25: 650 fps
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope mounted: No
Stock: Ambidextrous Thumbhole
Front Sight: Fixed .060" red fiber optic
Rear Sight: Micro adjustable .035" green fiber optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.