- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator (approximately 32% quieter)
- Includes one additional magazine
- Equipped with an easy read pressure gauge
- Includes a quick fill nozzle and air cylinder discharging cap
- Scope mount rail accepts both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
- Anti double pellet feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet loading into the barrel
- Anti-Knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fitted sling swivels
The AT44W-10 QuietEnergy is a PCP Air Rifle. The QuietEnergy sound moderator results in a 32% quieter shot. The 2 included magazines are very handy with the ability for this rifle to shoot 25-45 shots on a single charge. The detachable 180 cc air cylinder features a built in pressure gauge that allows you to monitor when it is time to refill. If you are new to the PCP game, or would like to have the most unique rifle out there, the AT44W-10 QE is a great choice.
Weight: 8 lbs
Overall Length: 45.4"
Barrel Length: 19.4"
Magazine Capacity: .177: 10-Round, .22: 10-Round, .25: 9-Round
Trigger Type: Two Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: .177: 1170 fps, .22: 970 fps, .25: 870 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 200 BAR