- Single shot break barrel cocking action.
- Vortex Gas Piston
- Includes 3-9X32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2 – Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap cocking safety.
- Ambidextrous designed synthetic stock with adjustable cheek piece and raised forearm grip.
- Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and ergonomically comfortable feel.
- Fully Adjustable Elevation Comb.
- TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Quiet Energy integrated sound moderator inside the muzzle break.
- Heavy duty secure 11mm / 22mm Weaver style scope mount.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Sling swivels on the butt and forearm
The Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex QE has many features that are sure to please any Airgunner. Vortex technology produces a smoother, quieter and more accurate rifle. With the Quiet Energy integrated sound moderator, the 125 Sniper is very quiet. The longer barrel helps produce some of the highest velocities available in Airguns. The ambidextrous stock has an adjustable cheek piece and the TRIOPAD stock spacer system to adjust the length of pull. The adjustable cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game.
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break than others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.