• Break barrel, single cocking system & single shot.
• Includes 3-9X32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
• Quattro Trigger & SAS - Shock Absorber System.
• Precision rifled steel barrel.
• Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
• Anti bear-trap safety.
• Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
• Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
• Heavy duty secure 11mm / 22mm Weaver style scope mount.
• TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
• Comes with 3 TRIOPAD stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
• Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
• Metal trigger blade.
• Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
• Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
The Hatsan 125 Combo has many features that are sure to please any Airgunner. The longer barrel helps produce some of the highest velocities available in Airguns. The TRIOPAD stock spacer system allows the shooter to adjust the length of pull. The raised Monte Carlo cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game.
Weight: 8.4 lbs
Overall Length: 48.8"
Barrel Length: 19.6"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Pull: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Type: Two Stage
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: 177: 1250 fps, 22: 1000 fps, 25: 750 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope mounted: No
Stock: Standard: Ambidextrous
Front Sight: Fixed .060" red fiber optic
Rear Sight: Micro adjustable .035" green fiber optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.