- Hatsan Vortex gas piston airgun technology.
- More steady and consistent power between consecutive shots.
- Eliminates most of the vibration caused by springs.
- Significantly longer lifespan.
- More efficient and and reliable operating system.
- Higher and more consistent velocities over the lifetime of the Airgun.
- Smoother cocking and more quiet shots.
- Single shot break barrel cocking action.
- Includes 3-9x32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Ambidextrous stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece.
- Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and ergonomically comfortable feel.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Grooved cylinder for 11mm scope mounts and metal mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
- Metal trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Resettable manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with integrated hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
The Hatsan 1000 Vortex Piston Combo is sure to please any Air Gun shooter. It is lightweight and easy to handle, and the vortex technology produces a smoother, quieter and more accurate rifle. . The ambidextrous stock is comfortable for shooters of all sizes. The raised Monte Carlo cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game.
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.