• QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 32% Quieter
• Includes one additional magazine
• Equipped with an Easy Read pressure gauge
• Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap
• Scope mount rail accepts both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
• Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
• “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
• Patented Anti-Knock System to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
The ATp2 QuietEnergy is a PCP air pistol. The QuietEnergy sound moderator results in a 32% quieter shot. The 2 included magazines are very handy with the ability for this rifle to shoot 10-25 shots (depending on the caliber) on a single charge. The detachable 50 cc air cylinder features a built in pressure gauge that allows you to monitor when it is time to refill. If you are new to the PCP game, or would like to have the most unique pistol out there, the ATP2 QE is a great choice. The stock will collapse down taking the overall length from 36" down to 32".
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Overall Length: 36"
Barrel Length: 10.4"
Magazine Capacity: .177: 10-Round, .22: 10-Round, .25: 9-Round
Trigger Type: Two Stage
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: .177: 870 fps, .22: 780 fps, .25: 710 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 200 Bar