• QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 32% Quieter
• Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad
• Includes one additional magazine
• Equipped with an Easy Read pressure gauge
• Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap
• Scope mount rail accepts both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
• Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
• Auto / Manual safety
• “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
• Patented Anti-Knock System to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
• Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard
• Fitted sling swivels
The AT44S10 Long QuietEnergy is a PCP Air Rifle. The QuietEnergy sound moderator results in a 32% quieter shot. The 2 included magazines are very handy with the ability for this rifle to shoot 25-45 shots on a single charge. The detachable 255 cc air cylinder features a built in pressure gauge that allows you to monitor when it is time to refill. If you are new to the PCP game, or would like to have the most unique rifle out there, the AT44S10 Long is a great choice.
Weight: 8.6 lbs
Overall Length: 48.9"
Barrel Length: 22.8"
Magazine Capacity: .177: 10-Round, .22: 10-Round, .25: 9-Round
Trigger Type: Two Stage
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: .177: 1170 fps, .22: 1070 fps, .25: 970 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 200 Bar