- Single shot break barrel action.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 50% Quieter.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- High quality and genuine Turkish walnut stock-hunting style, ergonomic and stylish design and montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Elevation adjustable comb.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- 11mm Grooved Receiver ready for a scope
- Shock absorber scope stop.
- Gold plated trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open metal front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free sling
Part of the Quiet Energy Series the Hatsan Model 135 Vortex QE is a perfect choice for either plinking or pest control. With up to 1250 FPS of power (.177 Caliber) this rifle packs a punch while minimizing downrange noise through the utilization of the QuietEnergy Sound Moderator. An adjustable walnut stock with fine checkering adds to the fit and feel of this air rifle. Comes with a sling and fiber optic sights in addition to a rail for 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
Overall Length: 47.2"
Barrel Length: 10.6"
Ammunition: Pellet (.177, .22, .25, or .30 Caliber)
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Pull: Not available from manufacturer
Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: 177: 1250 fps, 22: 1000 fps, 25: 750 fps, 30: 550 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Gas Piston
Scope mounted: N/A
Front Sight: Fixed .060" red fiber optic
Rear Sight: Micro adjustable .035" green fiber optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.