- Break barrel, single cocking system & single shot.
- Vortex gas piston.
- Includes 3-9X32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger & SAS - Shock Absorber System.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Heavy duty secure 11mm / 22mm Weaver style scope mount.
- TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
The Hatsan Model 125 Vortex has many features that are sure to please any Airgunner. Vortex technology produces a smoother, quieter and more accurate rifle. The longer barrel helps produce some of the highest velocities available in Airguns. The TRIOPAD stock spacer system allows the shooter to adjust the length of pull. The raised Monte Carlo cheek piece ensures your sight picture is clear with the Truglo adjustable sights or the included 3-9x32mm Optima scope. Pick up a pack of Hatsan pellets and this Air Gun is ready to shoot targets or small game.