• QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 32% Quieter.
• Precision rifled barrel for accuracy.
• Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) caliber, 14-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 13-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Includes 2 magazines.
• Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock.
• Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
• Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin.
• Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
• Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 1 spare magazine.
• 3 picatinny rails beneath and on the sides of the forearm.
• Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube(255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
• Rotating dust cover for the air filling hole on air cylinder.
• Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
• Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
• Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• Cocking indicator.
• Anodized aircraft aluminum alloy receiver.
• Overall blued finish on air tube and barrel.
• Manual & Auto Safety.
• “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
• Patented Anti-Knock System to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard.
• Fitted sling swivels.
• Sling and a trigger guard included.
• Spare air cylinders with regulator are available.
Weight: 8.6 lbs
Overall Length: 43.3"
Barrel Length: 17.7"
Magazine Capacity: .177: 16-Round, .22: 14-Round, .25: 13-Round
Trigger Pull: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Type: Two Stage
Safety: Manual and Automatic
Max Muzzle Velocity: .177: 1130 fps, .22: 1050 fps, .25: 950 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 200 Bar
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None