- Pre Charged Pneumatic (PCP), side bolt action, multi shot air rifle.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 32% Quieter.
- Precision rifled barrel for accuracy.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock
- Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 2 spare magazines
- Picatinny rail beneath the forearm for mounting accessories.
- Soft rubber inlays on forearm for better control and feel.
- Elevation adjustable comb.
- Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and .22 (5.5mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Comes with 3 magazines.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Resettable Manual Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented Anti-Knock System to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard.
- Fitted sling swivels.
The Hatsan BT65SB Quiet Energy is a Pre-Charged Pneumatic Bolt Action Air Rifle featuring 32% quieter shots. This is accomplished by the QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator. The 255cc air cylinder has a built-in pressure gauge and will provide enough power to shoot 18-40 shots, depending on caliber. This rifle is an excellent choice for low profile shooting and pest control.