- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun and airgun pellets, paintballs, etc, from 30 feet per second to 7000 feet per second.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Measures 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high when folded.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together with optional IBM Interface, not available from MidwayUSA) downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc.
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, (with automatic adjustment of Statistics) or all data from memory
- Stereo Jack also works with optional Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
- Upgrades to Gamma Chrony or Gamma Master Chrony. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
- Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
Measures speed of bullets, arrows, shot, pellets, paintballs, etc. from 30 to 7000 ft per second. Mount on tripod or place on table. Measures 7-1/2x4-1/2x2-3/4" when folded. Made of 20 gauge steel. Weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. Uses one 9 Volt alkaline battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Gives numbered shot velocities. Velocity stays on display until you shoot again. One string, from 2 to 32 shot memory. Measures high, low and average velocities, extreme spread and standard deviation. Retrieval of individual shot velocities and statistics. Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of statistics). Stereo jack for optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (644-359). For indoors, use the optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (432-880). Alpha uses optional Remote Control (286-102).