The Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die includes all the popular features of the Bench Rest Seater Die, plus an ultra-accurate micrometer adjustment feature for adjusting bullet seating depth. Seating depth may be adjusted in .001" or even .0005" increments. The white hash marks on the dial are great for dialing in the desired seating depth and non-crimping bullet seating die allows the bullet and case to be held in perfect alignment during seating. It is recommended that neck sizers be used only for Bolt Action or single shot rifles. Cartridges for autoloaders, lever action and pump rifles should be full length sized. Shellholder sold separately.
- The Ultra Seating die allows you to adjust the seating depth to .001" or even .0005" increments. After the bullet has been seated close to the desired depth take a measurement. Adjust the micrometer stem down to the desired depth and the cartridge will be exactly the desired length needed.
- If using Forster Dies in a Forster Co-Ax press shellholders are not required since Forster presses do not require a shellholder.
- If using Forster Dies in any non-Forster press use shellholders that are recommended by the press manufacturer of the press being used.
- Elevated expander button allows better alignment of case and neck.
- Non-crimping seating die allows the bullet and case to be held in perfect alignment during seating.