- High tech shooters harness
- Hydration-capable butt pack
- Ventilated, highly adjustable frame
- PALS-compatible Padlock system for adding accesories
- Rifle scabbard that tucks inside when not in use
- Dual Hydration Compatible
The Eberlestock Dragonfly Backpack is a highly versatile hunting pack that can be used for everything from one day hunting trips to those that last a week. The pack can be adjusted to carry loads from 2,900 cubic inches all the way up to 4,900 cubic inches. This makes the Dragonfly one of the most versatile packs available. Other features include two pockets for hydration systems (hydration system not included), a removable top storage compartment that can be worn as a fanny pack, a high-tech frame system and a Backscabbard for carrying a rifle. The Dragonfly also features the comfortable shooters harness which evenly distributes the weight of your load and allows the user to shoot with the pack on. This pack is ideal for hunters who want one pack that will work for all hunting trips.