- Seven-station auto indexing
- Quick-change die plate
- Quick Change powder measure metering components
- Zerk fitting for lubrication
- Loaded cartridge bin
- Load rate ~600 rounds per hour (pistol)
- Made in U.S.A.
Take reloading to the elite level with new RCBS Pro Chucker 7 Auto Index Progressive Press. The first seven-station auto-indexing press on the market, The Pro Chucker 7 features automatic indexing for maximum production, with a load rate of approximately 600 rounds per hour. The quick-change die plate allows fast caliber change over for even greater efficiency. Standard primer pick up tubes are used with the safety-shielded priming system. Spent primers are efficiently dropped from the bottom of the press to be captured in a trash receptacle. The large powder capacity Quick Change powder measure reduces the number of times you have to fill the powder hopper. Plus, the Quick Change drain tube allows you to drain the powder measure without removing it from the press. QC metering assemblies allow shortened set up times when switching powders. Seven stations allows you to progressive load any way you want: Seat bullets and crimp separately. Use a bullet feeder but also use a Lock-Out or Powder Checker die. With seven stations, you can do it all.
- Press Type: Progressive
- Frame Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Frame Design: O-Frame
- Frame Offset: Not provided by manufacturer
- Frame Opening Size: 4.625"
- Handle Location: Bottom Right
- Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Die
- Die Bushing Accepted: No, uses quick change die plate
- Die Bushing Brand Used: RCBS Die Plate
- Spent Primer Collection System: No
- Ram Stroke: Not provided by manufacturer
- Ram Diameter: Not provided by manufacturer
- Priming Feature: Standard primer tubes
- Number of Mounting Holes: 3
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime