- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Lined Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, with Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Construction
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel
- Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Construction with Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Daniel Defense MFR 15" CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Handguard
- M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Anodized
- Complete upper with bolt carrier group and charging handle
A MidwayUSA Exclusive! Built by Daniel Defense to the same specifications as the DDM4v7 upper assemblies, this upper features M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged 16” barrel, the V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require.
Hydro-dipped in Realtree Xtra Camo, this upper is perfect for building a truly custom rifle; the ultimate coyote-getter, or a unique home defense or range rifle. It pairs great with flat dark earth or olive drab stocks and grips. And at this price, it's the perfect candidate for a custom build with your own spray paint finish! Hurry, quantities are extremely limited and we won't have more when these are gone!