The MGM Switchview Throw Lever is just what you need to quickly switch the magnification level of your rifle scope. This throw lever is ideal for competitive shooters, especially those competing in 3-gun competitions. Each lever is constructed of high strength aluminum and fits over the adjustment ring on a scope making adjustments to magnification easier and faster than ever before.
- Leupold VX-6 scopes, 1-6, 2-12, 3-18, 4-24, 7-42
- Bushnell Elite 4200 model scopes with illuminated reticle
- GRSC 1x6 CRS model scopes
- Mueller APT model scopes
- Nikon M223
- Weaver Classic Extreme 1.5x4.5x24 model scopes
- Zeiss Conquest model scopes
- Other scopes with similar dimensions
Lever Length: .880"
Ring Diameter: 1.613-1.655" (Not including dimensions for the scope's index nub if present)
Note: The lever needs .187" of clearance between the scope body and the nearest object for proper operation
See Fit Chart below in Additional information for scope fit.