- Deep Six insert compatible
- SlipCam rear blade deployment
- 2" cutting diameter
- Hybrid Tip
- Massive wound channels
- Shock Collar blade retention system
- Aerodynamic one-piece steel ferrule
- Razor sharp .035" thick stainless steel blades
- Includes a free practice head
Rage has changed the game again with the all steel Hypodermic. This broadhead sports a compact steel ferrule for superior aerodynamics and more penetration than any Rage broadhead to date. The hybrid tip design of this broadhead gives you the pinpoint accuracy of a leading edge design with the added penetration of a chisel tip. The Shock Collar blade retention system ensures the blades will not deploy prematurely in your quiver or on the brush making these the perfect broadhead for spot and stalk bowhunting. Pinpoint accuracy, extreme penetration and devastating wound channels make this one of the deadliest broadheads on the market.
This broadhead is designed to be used with Deep Six inserts only and is not compatible with standard arrow inserts.