This upper comes equipped with a 20" Heavy Barrel machined from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and a versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist that is capable of stabilizing light- to medium-weight bullets of up to about 69 grains. Additional features include full length A2 polymer handguards with heat shield, a forged A2 front sight assembly with bayonet lug, bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, shell deflector, ejection port door and A2 flash hider.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, A2-Style w/Heat Shield
- Sights: Fixed A2 Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.