Berger Hybrid bullets are designed to achieve extreme accuracy for competitive and recreational target shooters. Berger Hybrid bullets combine a tangent ogive with a secant ogive to produce the highest possible with the least sensitivity to seating depth. This allows the reloader to take full advantage of the best features of both designs.
- Caliber: 243 Caliber, 6mm
- Bullet Diameter: .243"
- Bullet Weight: 105 Grains
- Bullet Length: 1.292"
- Recommended Twist Rate: 1 in 8" or faster
- Bullet Style: Match Hybrid Target
- Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
- Sectional Density: 0.254
- Ballistics Coefficient: 0.547