- Competition revolver holster designed for NRA Action Shooting Competition and general combat courses. It will accommodate revolvers with or without scopes as well as most revolvers with standard, heavy and slab side barrels.
- Features dual, adjustable tension screws on the holster body, one in back of the cylinder and the other in back of the barrel. The screws allow a balanced retention of the handgun.
- Full grip clearance, open front, removable muzzle strap to protect the sight.
- Hook and loop lined belt loop allows changing holster cant and angle.
Holster features full grip clearance and an open front design that makes it perfect for NRA Action Shooting Competition and general combat courses. Features dual adjustable tension screws for a balanced retention of the handgun.
- Safariland recommends using this holster with one of the buckleless competition belts.
- S&W Model 29 (Full Underlug) Fits K, N, & L frames with full underlug barrels
- S&W Model 29 (Bull Barrel) Fits K, N, & L frames and Ruger GP100, Security Six, & Speed Six with bull barrels up to 1" in diameter