KG-3 is ideal for use after a coat of the KG-1 and KG-2 (sold separately). Also works to clean and degrease parts by rapidly cutting through oils and grease. Dries fast and leaves no residue. The KG-3 is non-chlorinated and is a fast drying agent that does a great job of displacing water.
The KG family of cleaning products are meant to be used as a system.
- KG-1 for removal of powder and lead fouling.
- KG-2 for removal of copper and lead fouling, also works well for polishing bore (1200-1400 grit).
- KG-12 for aggressive removal of copper fouling.
- KG-3 solvent and degreaser for removing fouling loosened by KG-1, KG-2 and KG-12.
- KG-4 gun oil for protecting metal that has been cleaned and degreased with KG-3. Meets military specification Mil-L-63460 D.