- .75 oz can, contains over 25 shots
- Projects 8 to 10 ft.
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
When traveling or going about your daily routine, it is both pratical and prudent to be prepared, so take Sabre Red Concealable Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray wherever you go. Because you may be alone while entering or leaving buildings, walking through hallways, and parking lots, it is advisable to carry pepper spray for self-defense. That being said, drawing unwanted attention to yourself can be problematic; however, this particular unit's unique design allows it to be carried in plan sight while not alarming anyone in the immediate vicinty, to include potential assailants. Combined with its highly conceable nature, five times more shots and boasting a formula up to 86% stronger than other commercially available sprays, the Sabre Red Lipstick Pepper Spray is sure to thrawt even the most determined attackers.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.