- Simple, easy to follow instructions
- Safe, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone
- Long lasting and washable
- Cures to a soft, permanent, custom fit
Notes: These kits come with instructions, however the instructions are also included here for review prior to purchase.
Follow the following instructions COMPLETELY to avoid compromising the fit you achieve with this product.
Your Ear Plug Kit is shipped with canisters of colored (red, blue, green, orange, light gray or natural) and white silicone that must be mixed according to the following instructions to properly mold to the shape of your ear.
- Clean your ear and wash your hands thoroughly. Have a mirror (or willing assistant) ready before beginning.
- Gently remove the colored (red, blue, green, orange, light gray or natural) material from the container and divide into two equal portions. Store the second portion in the same container; it will be used for your other ear. Repeat for the white material. Keep the colored (red, blue, green, orange, light gray or natural) and white materials separated until ready to begin the molding process, since mixing the two will start the curing process.
- Knead together the colored (red, blue, green, orange, light gray or natural) and white portions for one ear until thoroughly mixed (about 30 seconds) and roll mixture into a uniform ball. This begins the curing process. Immediately proceed to steps 4-5.
- Place the mixture in your ear and gently apply light pressure so the material forms a cast and contours to the ear. Once a uniform, consistent form is achieved, let cure for a minimum of 15 minutes in the ear.
- Any excess material not needed to form mold can be pinched off before totally cured and discarded. A mirror (or willing assistant) is helpful to render a smooth outer surface and finished look. DO NOT REMOVE PLUG FROM THE EAR FOR A MINIMUM OF 15 MINUTES. Once cured, gently remove plug by slowly twisting and pulling from top of formed plug. It is recommended the finished ear plug cure an additional three hours before storing in storage bag, however, plug can be used after the 15 minute molding process. A properly formed Ear Plug will have a smooth outer surface, closely contour to the ear and fit snugly.
- Repeat for other ear.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS: Use only as directed. Do not use with latex gloves. Adult supervision required for children. Read and follow all instructions. Do not remove Ear Plug for a minimum of 15 minutes after forming in the ear. Mold material must cure fully before removing from ear. Do not force mold material into ear canal. Do not elongate mold material. Misuse or improperly following instructions may lead to serious injury. Keep out of reach of children. Not responsible for misuse. Do not eat.
Not CE Certified