- Independent leg positioning allows either hand to move leg to any 5 leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooters to load the bipod at 45 and 90 degree positions (legs do not rotate)
- Non-oriented leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slide on inner leg 3/4" apart
- Standard, soft, durable rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- 5 Leg Positions 0, 45, 90, 135, and 180 degrees
- Cant 15 Degrees +/-
- Footprint 9.75"-13"
The BT65-NC CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model requires any 17S size lever mount: ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance or LT271. The BT65-NC will also mount directly to the Atlas BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc.”
With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counter clockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved.