Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14-1/2" x 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.