- Holster is worn inside the waistband
- Belt loop runs over waistband, under belt, then loops up over belt and is secured to holster with two snaps
- Adjustable swivel in belt loop allows for various cants
- May be used crossdraw
- Belt loop accepts up to 1.75" wide belt
- Open muzzle
- Metal-reinforced thumb break
Comfortable even when driving, the patented Pistol Pocket leather holster slips into your waistband and secures to your belt with a snap-on belt loop. The belt loop fits belts up to 1-3/4" wide, and is attached to the holster with a ratcheted swivel to adjust the holster between five carry modes. Hand-boned for a precise fit to your gun, with a metal reinforced thumb snap for quick release.
Note: Since leather holsters will stretch with use, holsters may be an extremely tight fit when new.