- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Virtually odorless, mild citrus scent added to it which evaporates when dry
- Will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 12 hours
- Use with confidence on the whole family
Sawyer “Fisherman’s Formula” Premium Picaridin Insect Repellent has a similar effect to DEET, but it won’t harm gear and equipment. Picaridin repels mosquitoes (including the species that transmits the Zika Virus) and ticks as well as biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnat, chiggers and sand flies. At 20% active ingredient Picaridin; this long lasting topical insect repellent is effective up to 14 hours (lotion) and 12 hours (spray) against mosquitoes and ticks, and up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.