Winchester XP3s were designed for any game, whether it's for an African safari or a day in the North American wilderness. Because of their 2-stage expansion, this design provides extreme knockdown power as well as deep muscle and bone penetration, quickly stopping any animal in its tracks. Features a Lubalox coating to reduce barrel fouling and engraving force. Ideal for thin-skinned game, like deer and antelope, as well as elk, moose, bear, and African animals, at short and long ranges.
- Caliber: 7mm Remington Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 160 Grains
- Bullet Style: XP3
- Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3091 ft. lbs.