- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
The PMAG 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head. The PMAG 7.62 AC is ideal for competition or combat use when those extra rounds are crucial. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and Magpul has given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.
Combine the Magpul PMAG AC magazine with the Magpul Hunter 700 Detachable Magazine Well (#428372) for the ultimate drop-in solution for your Remington 700.
Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc.