- Conveniently packaged in 30 caliber ammo can
- Perfect for storage
- Operational use by various Israeli security forces as well as police and law enforcement units around the world
- Developed by IMI as a personal security round and to meet the needs of modern police forces
- Excellent stopping power
- Complies with SAAMI and C.I.P. specifications
Established in 1933, IMI is a defense systems house specializing in the development, integration, manufacturing and life cycle support of modern land, air and naval combat systems and HLS solutions. IMI's world class combat-proven systems are developed by vertically integrated expert teams, working in close cooperation with the customers, the most prominent being the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). IMI's products have been qualified with the IDF, US Military (Air Force, Army and Navy) and NATO nations.
This ammunition is a great choice for the shooter looking for a great affordable round for target shooting, training and practice. The Di-Cut bullet ogive was especially designed for consistent feeding and operation, preventing misfeeding in a wide range of 9mm pistols. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Once the ammunition is gone, the Ammo Can has hundreds of uses around the home, shop or range. This can size was designed to hold 30 caliber belted machine gun ammunition but has been adopted to hold demolition ignition systems and many other items. The Ammo Can features sturdy steel construction with waterproof seals. New production, this can is perfect to store ammunition in for years, or shoot the ammo up and put any number of items in the can!
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1150 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 338 ft lb
- Test Barrel Length: 4"