The Redding Boss Single Stage Press features: Cast iron construction for a lifetime of use, 36 degree frame offset for great access and visibility, "Smart" primer arm automatically moves in and out of position with ram travel, priming arm positioned at the bottom of ram travel for the lowest leverage and best "feel". Offset handle for comfortable operation, positive ram travel stop, compound linkage, 3 mounting holes for extra stability, accepts all 7/8"x14 dies and universal shellholders. Smart" primer arm and primer catcher included. Contains Imperial Bio Green Case Lube. Dies and shellholder sold separately.
Material: Cast Iron
- Smart Primer Arm automatically moves in and out of position with ram travel (Both small and Large primer cups_.
- Offset handle is in the most comfortable operating position yet out of the way for best access and visibility.
- Three holes for rigid mounting.
- Included primer catcher.
- Has a 3½ cartridge clearance.
- Handle is located on the right side of the press.
- Accepts all standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies and universal shellholders.