The Kershaw Leek Folding Knife is meant to be the ideal everyday carry (EDC) knife. The Kershaw Leek is incredibly slim, lightweight, and easily slips in and out of your pocket. The Leek uses the patented SpeedSafe assisted opening system for extremely fast deployment and can be activated with either the dual thumb studs or an unobtrusive "flipper." The Leek features a 3" blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, frame lock mechanism, thumb stud opener and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, 410 Stainless Steel (varies by model)
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Method: Thumb Studs and Flipper
- Blade length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Proudly Made in the USA