- Super fine reticle specifically designed for bench rest shooting competitions or any other applications where your target size is small and you don't want to see your target being obscured by your reticle
- Etched glass reticle provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully multi-coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light, giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Heat treated, one piece aircraft grade aluminum tube has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity
- Argon purged for waterproof, fogproof and shockproof performance
For those of you that are just getting started in the Bench-Rest competition or are looking to start, take a close look at the Argos BTR 10-40× 56mm scope. This scope has features normally only found on high-end scopes. It has a side focus, 15 yard to infinity parallax adjustment. It also features Athlon's Advanced Fully-Multi Coated Optics that delivers a crystal clear bright image even in dark environments. The Argos BTR also has Athlon's exclusive XPL coating that protects your lenses from dirt, grease and harsh weather conditions and the 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.