- Titanium case, screw down crown & case back
- Titanium unidirectional rotating bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Black leather strap with gray contrast stitching and lining, and titanium signature buckle
- Luminox self-powered illumination
- Swiss Made
Designed for XCOR Aerospace with input from test pilots and future astronauts, the Luminox Space Series timepieces are suitable for adventures in space, and on Earth. When XCOR wanted to create a line of signature watches made for space they partnered with Luminox. Trusted and requested by elite forces around the globe, Luminox has earned a reputation for toughness, durability and visibility on all light conditions, making it the perfect space timepeice.
The unique Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures at-a-glance visibility – in fact, the technology Luminox watches provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years. Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by a light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you push a button for battery-driven illumination.