Hoch Custom Bullet molds are among some of the finest mold blocks made today. It is a well-known fact that the base of the bullet is more important than the nose for accuracy. Hoch Nose Pour Bullet Molds were invented for this very reason; they allow bullet casters to cast bullets with a perfectly flat base, with the sprue on the nose of the bullet. Handles are sold separately.
Features: Cast Bullets with a perfectly flat base
- Allows casting a flat-base bullet
- Sprue is at the bullet nose
- Handles not included, must be purchased separately, product number 193-586
General instructions from the manufacturer:
- Please do not tighten the sprue plate pivot screw. Hoch's rigid sprue plate assembly is designed to give a uniform, clean sprue cut without leaving a huge sprue.
- Bullet molds require adequate lubrication: hinges may be lubricated with a small amount of paraffin wax and release agent should also be used.
- Loosen the hinge screw if the assembly begins to bind or resist - don't tighten the hinge screw to restrict free movement of the sprue plate assembly - the sprue plate assembly must swing freely.
- Molds are packed with a list of tips and instructions for best use.