- Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
- Empty Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Made of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Nylon is Teflon coated for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Para cord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, bar tacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attaché offers a lot of storage space in a compact, well organized layout. Because of these features, it is considered by some to be an ideal "bug-out bag". The main compartment is padded on all sides, has a hook-and-loop divider, and is large enough to fit a 14" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. On the front side of the pack, four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear, including a long pocket that can hold two spare 30-rnd M-4 magazines. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side hook-&-loop for attaching other accessories such as Maxpeditions's Universal CCW Holster and Three-Clip Holder. This compartment is large enough to conceal a full size handgun with 3 spare magazines.
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document, tool and instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Hook-&-loop loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight. A padded shoulder strap is included and the main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening.