- Rugged reinforced polymer construction
- Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through forend
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- Adjustable length of pull and comb height (Magpul Stock Risers sold separately)
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
- Aluminum bedding block
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Made in the USA
Made from reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380 cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height (with optional stock riser kits, sold separately), and enhanced ergonomics. This stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Also available is Magpul's Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Includes stock only. Magazine and bottom metal not included.
Material: Polymer, Anodized A380 Cast Aluminum Bedding Block
Grip Angle: 60 Degree from Bore Axis
Length of Pull: Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with 0.50” Spacers
Free Floating: Free-floats all Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma
Bottom Metal: Compatible with all stock Remington bottom metal
Weight: 2.9 lbs without action and bottom metal